In a thrilling performance at the second round of the Club Pilsener-sponsored Malembe Block on Saturday at the Lugogo Hockey Grounds, the British Afroswing collective NSG wowed their Ugandan fans.
The NSG group of six arrived earlier than expected to make a media tour in order to activate their show while performing for the first time in the Pearl of Africa. (PICTORIAL – NSG Delivers Thrilling First Performance In Kampala)
The event known as “NSG Block Party” was the second iteration of the Malembe Block Party, which had only recently returned after the 2019 edition that Joeboy and WSTRN graced.
It was a good turnout on Saturday with tickets costing Ugx50,000 (Regular), Ugx100k (VIP), and Ugx2.5m (VVIP).
Numerous local artists, including Mun G, Atlas Da African, Vamos256, Zagazillions, Etania, and Ziggy Dee as a surprise act, performed at the performance.
When NSG took the stage, the energy was at an all-time high as the audience sang along word for word to their hit songs. (PICTORIAL – NSG Delivers Thrilling First Performance In Kampala – latest celebrity news in Uganda)
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber