Maddox, Rema, and Sauti Sol are scheduled to perform as the festival’s headliners as Ugandans commemorate their 60th year of independence. (For the first Afropalooza Festival – Sauti Sol -Rema- and Maddox were lined up )
Ugandans will gather to commemorate the day the Pearl of Africa earned freedom for the 60th time since 1962.
The first Afropalooza Festival, which will take place at Lugogo Cricket Oval, will finish off the day, which is frequently marked by celebrations and the waving of the Ugandan flag.
On October 8 and 9, 2022, Kampala will witness a brand-new festival for the first time, one that is comparable to Coachella, Afronation, or Glastonbury. There will also be afterparties at specific nightclubs.
The 360-degree event, which will feature performances by the biggest performers from Uganda and around the world, aims to celebrate everything that makes us proud to be Ugandan, with a focus on art, music, and culture.
Rema (Nigeria), Sauti Sol (Kenya), and a number of other notable Ugandan performers are among the 60 artists performing as part of the celebration of the country’s 60th anniversary of independence. (For the first Afropalooza Festival – Sauti Sol -Rema- and Maddox were lined up – celebrity jazz ug)
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students