Maddox, Rema, and Sauti Sol are scheduled to perform as the festival’s headliners as Ugandans commemorate their 60th year of independence. (For the first Afropalooza Festival – Sauti Sol -Rema- and Maddox were lined up )
Ugandans will gather to commemorate the day the Pearl of Africa earned freedom for the 60th time since 1962.
The first Afropalooza Festival, which will take place at Lugogo Cricket Oval, will finish off the day, which is frequently marked by celebrations and the waving of the Ugandan flag.
On October 8 and 9, 2022, Kampala will witness a brand-new festival for the first time, one that is comparable to Coachella, Afronation, or Glastonbury. There will also be afterparties at specific nightclubs.
The 360-degree event, which will feature performances by the biggest performers from Uganda and around the world, aims to celebrate everything that makes us proud to be Ugandan, with a focus on art, music, and culture.
Rema (Nigeria), Sauti Sol (Kenya), and a number of other notable Ugandan performers are among the 60 artists performing as part of the celebration of the country’s 60th anniversary of independence. (For the first Afropalooza Festival – Sauti Sol -Rema- and Maddox were lined up – celebrity jazz ug)
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber