On November 7, 2022, Aaliyah Ssebunya was born to renowned vocalist Rema Namakula Ssebunya and physician Hamza Ssebunya. Celebration of Aaliyah Ssebunya’s first birthday
The pair eventually received a beautiful bundle of joy after their marriage had been plagued by numerous problems surrounding the diva’ ex-lover Eddy Kenzo.
They were ecstatic by the wonderful news, and so did their followers, who rejoiced by posting congrats on social media.
Aaliyah becomes one years old today.
Rema Namakula has shared on social media how much of a blessing and an answer to prayer she has been for the family.
- A Rwandan referee named Salima made history in Qatar.
- Karole Kasita will not give up till delivery
- He is incredibly negative – Henry Mwanje insults his old boss.
- I had to leave university in my first year – Big Eye
- Martha Mukisa intends to keep Eddy Kenzo’s Grammy if he wins
Before asking for additional blessings, she shared how she has made Aamaal Musuuza “the happiest big sister.”
“Once upon a time…Dreams became a reality. Aaliyah my mamina….my buju buju, you are more than we prayed for. Daddy and I must have done good to deserve you. You have made Aamaal the happiest big sister. May Allah protect you always my child. love you so much,” Rema posted
Aaliyah, happy birthday!