Italian band Voodoo Monkeys performed their biggest songs at the UG Rock Festival on Saturday at a night with the Rockstars in Kampala. Voodoo Monkeys shine as UG Rock Festival achieves victory
Due to the revival of the UG Rock Festival, most Kampala party animals have the fifth of November 2022 circled on their calendars as “Rock Day.”
The rock music event made a triumphant comeback to MOTIV in Bugolobi after a three-year absence.
- A Rwandan referee named Salima made history in Qatar.
- Karole Kasita will not give up till delivery
- He is incredibly negative – Henry Mwanje insults his old boss.
- I had to leave university in my first year – Big Eye
- Martha Mukisa intends to keep Eddy Kenzo’s Grammy if he wins
In high spirits, revelers began pouring into the venue as early as 2 pm in anticipation of seeing the top rock musicians from Italy, Kenya, and Uganda.
The Ugandan rock band Band Phyv5, the award-winning Kenyan band The RASH, and the Italian band Voodoo Monkeys were among the lineup of performers.
At the event that Phil Kirya hosted, deejays Jo, Denzel UG, Will, and Cross, among many others, displayed their fantastic talents.
In order to provide even better entertainment scenes for the second edition of the yearly event, revelers withstood the rain that began to pour later that evening.