Rema Namakula would look stunning attending the Eddy Kenzo Festival, and the Big Talent Entertainment singer would also want to witness that. Eddy Kenzo wishes Rema would appear and perform at his festival.
Rema Namakula urged followers to attend the upcoming event honoring Eddy Kenzo in huge numbers in order to fill Kololo Airstrip in September.
On November 12, 2022, the Eddy Kenzo Festival is set to take place, and a number of artists, including Mampi and Harmonize have confirmed their attendance.
Kenzo is thrilled with the excitement leading up to the event, but he would be more happier if his ex-lover Rema showed up at the airstrip.
The musician admitted in a BBS TV interview that he is not yet certain if his baby mother intends to show up in person.
But he said that it would be lovely to see her among the audience or maybe performing for her supporters on stage.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
“I would like to see her perform for the audience. If she succeeds, of course, or even just to come and enjoy herself amid the crowd,” Kenzo pointed out.
The two had already shared the stage at various events, but it has been a long time since their acrimonious breakup. To see how this turns out, we cross our fingers.